Welcome to the survey!
Thank you very much for agreeing to provide your feedback.
Your feedback will be considered in our decision-making process.
Your input is important to us. Changes to the post-retirement benefits plan are being considered, and the board of the Municipal Pension Plan (MPP) is listening and wants to hear what members believe are the most important post-retirement group benefits and why.
Are you a retired member of the Municipal Pension Plan, or an active member getting close to retirement? Members contribute to the cost of post-retirement extended health and dental benefits through monthly premiums.
The board is currently considering changes to the post-retirement benefits plan, and we want to hear from retired members, beneficiaries, surviving spouses or dependents, and those within five years of retirement about your priorities for retirement health coverage, so that informed decisions can be made.
- Click here for more information about the board’s review of post-retirement group benefits and why changes are being considered.
- Click here for a short video about how post-retirement extended health care benefits are funded.
- The survey will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
- At any time, you can click “Resume later” at the top right of your screen if you’d like to take a break and continue at a later time.
- Survey responses are anonymous, and survey results will be reported in summary, not by individual response. Read below for more on privacy.
Your personal information is collected by Delaney + Associates on behalf of BC Pension Corporation and the Municipal Pension Plan for the purpose of evaluating its supports to pension plan members through the Post-Retirement Group Benefits program, and will not be used for any other purpose. No personally identifying information will be provided to the BC Pension Corporation or Municipal Pension Plan. Your responses will remain anonymous. This collection is authorized under section 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (BC). If you have any questions about this collection, you can contact the BC Pension Corporation’s privacy team at PENC.email@example.com.